EMPLOYMENT: When you work at UMI, you’ll find an atmosphere of open-door communications, opportunities for professional enrichment, and a friendly group of people who genuinely enjoy working with each other.
MRI Technologist- FT Evenings
Registered NUrse- Per-Diem
The experience is better…working at UMI.
We value each employee and encourage a spirit of harmony, teamwork, and collaboration. This not only enables us to provide outstanding service to patients and referring physicans, it makes UMI a place you’ll want to come to, every day.
Our team strives to achieve the following goals for our practice:
- We will build a practice that allows us to provide care in a comfortable and compassionate setting.
- We will make each patient feel that they are valued as a person and treat them with dignity, kindness, and respect.
- We will provide outstanding service to our referring physicians and facility-based clients with timely scheduling and reporting of examinations.
- We will create high-quality imaging studies.
- We will select highly qualified, motivated employees who are committed to their work and our patients.
- We will promote a smoothly functioning practice in which everyone works together in a spirit of harmony and cooperation.
- We will create a working environment that makes the best possible use of everyone’s time, where the pace is efficient and unhurried and keeps daily work stress to a minimum.
- We will encourage our employees’ pursuit of continuing education and strive to provide them opportunities for professional and personal fulfillment.
If you feel that your abilities will complement our Radiology team at UMI, please feel free to send your resume along with a job application . Please submit your job application and resume to UMI’s Practice Administrator via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (585) 341-9033.
UMI Medical Director
Dr. Weinberg specializes in Cross-Sectional Imaging in MRI, CT and Ultrasound. His in-depth knowledge of these sub-specialty areas results in a higher level of accuracy and care.
David A. Shrier, M.D.
Dr. Shrier has been published in many leading peer-reviewed medical journals, and he has collaborated in a number of clinical trials. His current research includes exploring new techniques in contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance angiography (MRA).
Dr. Hollenberg specializes in Body and Musculoskeletal MRI and Cross-Sectional Imaging. He is a Professor of Radiology at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, with 16 years of experience in his field.
To Dr. Zynda-Weiss, the imaging sciences bring together anatomy and pathology to answer her patient's most critical questions. It is this process of discovery, of uncovering solutions to problems that inspired her to become a radiologist.
Peter Rosella, M.D.
Dr. Peter Rosella gained a personal understanding of disease management when a family member contracted a severe illness. He brings that experience with him to UMI with patient-centered, empathetic medical care.
Allan Bernstein, M.D.
Dr. Bernstein's broad experience includes being on the radiology staff at St. Luke's Memorial Hospital Center in Utica, NY, SUNY Upstate Medical Center in Syracuse, and at Rochester General Hospital in Rochester, NY.
Steven P. Meyers,
M.D., Ph.D., FACR
Steven P. Meyers, M.D., Ph.D., FACR specializes in Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Computed Tomography, Neuroradiology and Musculoskeletal Imaging. Dr. Meyers is committed to providing compassionate and technologically superior care to his patients.
NICHOLAS I. KILMER,
Dr. Nicholas Kilmer may be the newest faculty member to UMI, but is certainly not new to medicine. Before becoming certified by the American Board of Radiology, he was an Assistant Professor of Family Medicine and Orthopedics at the University of Rochester.